JOIN OUR TEAM
Thanks for your interest in joining our team. Every year we hold several screening and orientation sessions to onboard new, qualified talent in our area. Please read on to receive an invitation to one of our upcoming screening and orientation sessions.
We’ve prepared this reply so:
- you’ll know right away if you’d like to work with us, and us with you
- you can prepare fully (it takes about 30 minutes) for an interview with us
Please follow these instructions precisely.
We only meet with candidates who:
- demonstrate the ability to follow and correctly execute detailed instructions
- take the time to know more about our company, our jobs, and the customers we serve
1. Get to know us.
Watch this video. We are not a catering company. We are Truckee-Tahoe’s premier culinary staffing company. Since 1997 we’ve provided our culinary staff the best assignments in which to showcase their culinary and service-heart talents. We do not hire any staff on a full-time or part-time basis; all our chef, servers, bartenders, baristas and shoppers are on-call workers who enjoy augmenting their income with the premier jobs we book with our clients.
2. Help us get to know you.
Prepare for your interview with us. For efficiency and security we don’t open electronic documents – so you’ll need to print and bring these documents to your interview:
- Resume (with cover letter and references)
- A Photograph (headshot of you)
- A Short Bio (a paragraph describing you and your talents and interests) If you’re curious what this looks like, look at the chefs and staff currently on our roster.
- Chefs: bring us menus.
This is not the job for you if:
- you are not willing to accurately complete steps 1 and 2 above.
- you are looking for full-time work. Our on-call assignments are ideal for the applicant who desires occasional, part-time work to augment their regular income.
This may be a good job for you if:
- you are personal, stylized and professional
- you are a seasoned and experienced in restaurant, food & beverage, catering, domestic or personal assistant work
- you have the flexibility to take on extra shifts of work on short notice, particularly during peak holiday and vacation periods
3. Schedule an interview!
- Fill out the form below
- In the subject line write ONLY the words : Informed & Prepared Candidate
Only when you’ve accurately followed these instructions will we reply to your submission with dates and times available to meet us. All other inquires will be deleted.
Thank you for taking the time, in advance of our meeting, to demonstrate your dedication to exacting professionalism.
Hey Chef!™ LLC